Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 22082 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
FaaM said:
I support that point, James is ~ Top 5
CR, Messi, Neymar are far above him, but he can battle with every other player in the world.
Suarez, Muller, Lewandowski, Neuer, Modric all ahead of him.

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
Dan. said:
Suarez, Muller, Lewandowski, Neuer, Modric all ahead of him.
Suarez and Lewa arent ahead of James, especially not Suarez. Lewa is a world class striker and you cant compare them cause of positions, but id rate James above him cause of his brilliant understanding of the game.
Neuer is extremely overrated, im german btw, both Navas and De Gea are ahead of him atm imo.
Müller is on James level, he scores more (cause he has the best positioning, maybe a draw with CR, in the world)  but lacks play making ability.

It is true that Modric has more importance to our game (cause he the best play maker), but he cant compete with James when it comes to scoring. But comparing them is useless anyway, cause of their different roles in the team.

·
Banned
7,273 Posts
i dont think neymar is that far ahead of james, yeah hes better but the shit ive seen james do and his consistency level makes the gap between him n neymar debatable. On his best day james is only behind CR/Messi in the world.

also kinda disrespectful that he said lewa and neuer ahead of james. ppl forget that lewa was shit the 2nd half of the season last year and was invisible against barca in the CL semi, but score 5 goals in a game n ppl forget all about that, as if luiz adriano didnt do that either.

Like was already said, modric is more important to our team because his football IQ is genius level but if were judging by overall talent than james takes it pretty easily.

top 5
1) CR/Messi
2)Suarez
3)Neymar
4)James
5)Bale

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
Sergio Styles said:
fam what?
How is fucking Suarez ahead of James?! Barca Suarez is like 2 levels behind Liverpool Suarez!
And dont just judge Lewa on his incredible last few performances, as i said both are world class strikers but thats what they are, strikers. James plays a lot more defensive and strategic position than them but still has incredible finishing ability, while Lewa/Suarez lack his amazing play making intelligence.

But as i said, its bullshit to compare a Striker with a Midfielder

·
Registered
61,015 Posts
FaaM said:
How is fucking Suarez ahead of James?! Barca Suarez is like 2 levels behind Liverpool Suarez!
And dont just judge Lewa on his incredible last few performances, as i said both are world class strikers but thats what they are, strikers. James plays a lot more defensive and strategic position than them but still has incredible finishing ability, while Lewa/Suarez lack his amazing play making intelligence.

But as i said, its bullshit to compare a Striker with a Midfielder
Fam I support Madrid but Suarez is amazing, top 2 strikers in the world

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
Sergio Styles said:
Fam I support Madrid but Suarez is amazing, top 2 strikers in the world
I know, but at pool he was on another level.
Best strikers imo are lewa, suarez and a bit behind benz/agüero. Cr doesn't count

·
Registered
61,015 Posts
FaaM said:
I know, but at pool he was on another level.
Best strikers imo are lewa, suarez and a bit behind benz/agüero. Cr doesn't count
original point should've just been James is top 5 in the world in his position tbh, which he is

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
Linup  MALMÖ FF-REAL MADRID
1 Navas – 15 Carvajal, 2 Varane, 6 Nacho, 17 Arbeloa – 14 Casemiro, 8 Kroos – 22 Isco, 16 Kovačić, 7 Ronaldo (C) – 9 Benzema.

Cristiano captaining the squad cause Marcelo gets a break (Modric on the bench too) and Ramos is still injured.
Casemiro and Kova also get a shot, just like Arbeloa gets his first game this season.
Mayoral is on the bench.

181 - 200 of 22082 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.