Registered
15,772 Posts
:slick:

·
Registered
30,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mr. Nice Watch said:
Shit man I just want them to come out swinging when playoffs come around (or now for that matter). Just get on a huge roll now and start shittin on everybody from here on until the finals are done and the heat got that ring.

·
Registered
15,772 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
Shit man I just want them to come out swinging when playoffs come around (or now for that matter). Just get on a huge roll now and start shittin on everybody from here on until the finals are done and the heat got that ring.
I just hope they can do it this year, but I'd hate to see them end up going against a team like the Spurs in the finals. That would tear me in half.

·
Registered
30,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr. Nice Watch said:
I just hope they can do it this year, but I'd hate to see them end up going against a team like the Spurs in the finals. That would tear me in half.
Spurs gonna get knocked out in the first round again tbh

·
Registered
15,772 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
Spurs gonna get knocked out in the first round again tbh
:kanyeshrug: time will tell.

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
Sorry bro maybe if lebron can keep playing after rose retires, because rose is always going to dominate him int he playoffs hear on out.

·
Registered
30,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kanye Till The End said:
2:36 - 2:40 .. maybe I'm LeBron stanning a bit but damn
No that shit was dope af. I just hope he ATTACKS in the post season, I'm talking dunking on *****'s and just takin it to the rack every time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts