Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
I make a thread saying black on white violence is just as prevalent and I get shut down. Just look at this video. Guy is just minding his own fucking business and these hoodrat ass motherfuckers knock him out after embarrassing him then rob him while he's out

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
His first mistake was going into an unfamiliar area full of loud, obviously intoxicated people without a friend.

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
JAMROK said:
hes not from there thats why he got his pockets ran through, which then lead to the punch to the face.
moist cooch said:
His first mistake was going into an unfamiliar area full of loud, obviously intoxicated people without a friend.
Soulll said:
Damn what the hell he is doing around them anyway? They robbed him naked lol.
this is disgusting. you're making excuses as to why its ok and expected that this happened. when a white dude says trayvon shouldn't have worn a hoodie and attacked a dude, everyone flips. then, its ok to say lol at this dude because he was in the wrong part of town? are you kidding? in no way should an innocent person have to expect to be beaten and robbed because they're somewhere that they're not accepted in. fuck the double standard

·
Registered
15,137 Posts
Sam. said:
this is disgusting. you're making excuses as to why its ok and expected that this happened. when a white dude says trayvon shouldn't have worn a hoodie and attacked a dude, everyone flips. then, its ok to say lol at this dude because he was in the wrong part of town? are you kidding? in no way should an innocent person have to expect to be beaten and robbed because they're somewhere that they're not accepted in. fuck the double standard
im sayin this could've been avoided, of course it should not be that way but guess what the world isnt perfect.

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
Doesn't matter the race. If you go into a wrong part of town you run the risk of getting assaulted.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sam. said:
Exactly.

·
Registered
15,137 Posts
Sam. said:
and you cant compare completely different situations and call it a double standard.

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
JAMROK said:
im sayin this could've been avoided, of course it should not be that way but guess what the world isnt perfect.
a white man shouldn't have to be afraid around a group of black people but i guess this video shows exactly where these stereotypes come from

·
Registered
37,566 Posts
Sam. said:
Nobody said it was ok. It's just not surprising that this happened. I would never put myself in the position he did. Its probably like 2am and hes just standing around by himself in an urban area. Those people are drunk low lifes that probably do this ever weekend.

·
Registered
12,778 Posts
Sam. said:
a white man shouldn't have to be afraid around a group of black people but i guess this video shows exactly where these stereotypes come from
He shouldn't but that's the way it is. It's more likely to happen to a white person, but it could happen to a black person too if they were looking unfamiliar.

·
Registered
15,137 Posts
Sam. said:
id be scared being alone in a place foreign to me especially that one. its called the real world and the real world isnt a nice place everything isnt fair.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Sam. said:
I didn't say it was okay, but obviously not everyone in the world has a right sense of morals. So you can go around and be naive and act like just because it's wrong morally people won't do it, but I'm a realistic person and know that going into unknown territory, late at night, with people who have probably been out clubbing, drunk as shit, with no friend/acquaintance to potentially help you...isn't smart.

Not saying it's right, just saying it is...

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Lol, 10 page Thread is coming because I'm sure 90% of the people on this board are naive "peace for the world" ass dudes who think everyone has the same sense of morals.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts