Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Beans made by Ray Ramano?

Free bean bag chair give away by the Tampa Bay Rays?

Rays of light beams?

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
I have polarized wayfarers, personally I think that wayfarers are a timeless fit and, for the most part, always look good.

·
Registered
13,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll let ya'll know if this shit is fake or not. He has perfect ratings and all his costumers seem satisfied. We'll see :work:

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
CHRISyo said:
I'll let ya'll know if this shit is fake or not. He has perfect ratings and all his costumers seem satisfied. We'll see :work:
Its fake man, i bought a pair for my brother, while i have a real pair. I could tell, but i didn't tell him. Ha

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
CHRISyo said:
Don't risk it. I have fake pairs that I bought for 1 buck. Why? 'cause it's highschool, quite frankly my friends and I don't give a fuck. Recently I bought a wooden pair from Pac Sun 'cause they're different. And I also bought some Flat Top knock offs. So if you're looking for some tinted glasses, go for some real flat tops.

·
Registered
13,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ManicMojo said:
Don't risk it. I have fake pairs that I bought for 1 buck. Why? 'cause it's highschool, quite frankly my friends and I don't give a fuck. Recently I bought a wooden pair from Pac Sun 'cause they're different. And I also bought some Flat Top knock offs. So if you're looking for some tinted glasses, go for some real flat tops.
I wasn't planning on spending 150 bucks for the real ones. Like tbh, as long as it doesn't break easily and doesn't look like shit, I'm good. I honestly could careless how fake it can look from the real ones. I just don't want to spend that much on sunglasses lol.

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
CHRISyo said:
What was the difference?
the lenses were getting dirty real fast. That doesnt happen on the real one. Unless i hard a really expensive pair.  I think they were like 400. (I got them for free at eye glasses store)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts