You know how it works, but lets change it up a bit, next to each song, give an explanation of why you put it where it is.
Cause I don't like it when people say things and not give reasons.
1. Don't Stop- I mean beside the fact that I'm a Lupe stan, this track is just hot fiyah. Pharrell, Lupe, and Kanye all absolutely murdered this track imo and the beat is pretty sick especially in the middle of Kanye's verse. This is making me wet my bed waiting for the CRS album.
2. Monster- I liked this for all of the same reasons of the last one, everyone killed this track(except for Rick Ross), and the beat is decent. Oh and I love the intro especially, and the outro is decent too.
3. Power Remix- Jay-Z murked this track, John Legend added some decent ass vocals to this, and Kanye's first verse was good enough to make this a bomb ass track, but the second one was just murder, this song would be almost perfect if Swiss Beats kept his mouth close.
4. Runaway Love- I always thoght this song was sick. Raekwon did his thing givin that classic Wu-Tang shit, and Kanye killed it of course. And the beat, I don't know why but I freakin love this beat, its so cold to me. I like it the most when the sample comes in in the middle of the verse, I hate to use this word, but its "epic". And Justin Bieber was alright I guess, is it just me, or is it that when he sings he is completely off key with the song.
5. Lord Lord Lord- This song is pretty sweet. The beat is chill. Mos Def killed it on that next level shit like he always does, Kanye killed it like always, Swiss Beats verse wasn't that bad actually (except for that Osama Bin Laden shit, wtf was that) and Raekwon did his thang again, bangin track.
6. Good Friday- This beat and the vibe of the song sounds like song classic Kanye type shit, I love the beat, and Cudi killed the hook as usual. Kanye's verse was decent, Common was decent, Pusha T killed it. But Big Sean... he killed it in a bad way. Mind you I love Big Sean I love almost all his stuff, but his verse in this song was so bad I skip this song everytime it gets to him. This would be alot better if Common and Kanye's beats were longer and Big Sean did a completely different verse or if Consequense had a verse or something.
7. Chistian Dior Denim Flow- This song is pretty sick, its weird that this song is so low, but that shows how good the other songs are. The beat is cold, Cudi killed the hook as usual. Kanye killed it, but the distortion wasn't really needed honestly I thought it was annoying. Leslie was decent, Lloyd Banks killed it. And I don't really know maybe its just me but I didn't understand what Cudi was saying at first, it was like he was slurring his words or something. And the outro was sick.
8. Devil In A New Dress- First of all the beat is one of Kanye's best beats, imo and its really shown his growth as a producer imo. And I like the hook, and Kanye killed it, imo. And I like the double meaning carried throughout the song. And when Kanye goes, "SATAN SATAN SATAN" that always makes me lol.
9. So Appaled- Don't get the wrong I really like this song its just the little things that made this song be in the lower half. First of all Swiss Beat's intro and outro was really unneeded and its annoying imo. Ye' should have let the beat ride then he comes in. And I know Kanye's verse is old but I love it, its probably one of his best G.O.O.D. Friday verses. Jay-Z was decent, Push was decent, CyHi killed it, I swear that really surprised me I didn't know he was that good. And RZA's part is really stupid to me and it seems out of place and then Swiss Beats outro comes in so I usually skip this song after CyHi's verse. Oh, and the beat is pretty cold.
10. Take One For The Team- This song isn't bad, its just that all of the other songs are just way better. The beat is really annoying imo, this is probably the worst Kanye beat I've ever heard until the end, but its too late for all that. Kanye's verse was pretty funny though I won't lie. Pusha T killed it. Keri Hilson's part was nice. CyHi's verse was pretty funny too. And I don't really like the hook. And Kanye's second verse was pretty decent too. The outro was nice.