Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the genre has progressed and become more mainstream this has caused the rappers to have to appeal to more people. Because of this you see lots of wack bullshit that personally I hate, since I'm older and not a teenager anymore.

For example imagine in the 90s if some dude tried to rap with colored dreads wearing tight ass skinny jeans and some pink colored shirt.

Basically what I think is happening is that the mainstream audience that once appealed to pop music has been won over to rap by figures like those one hit wonder meme rappers, mumble rapping, and just pure shit that has a more pop esque sound then something that is considered rap.

Rap isn't dead but it has been dumbed down to reach a bigger audience. Lots of garbage is popular today because the generation born past 2000 is probably the target audience at this point and they are gonna grow up thinking that "Lil Yatchy is legendary". 

So to sum up everything rap is soft as fuck. Gangster rap and hard shit need to come back because it would be good to send the target audience of rap now back to pop.

·
Registered
292 Posts

HOW IS IT GONE SOFT AS FUCK WITH SONGS LIKE THIS FROM PULL THE PLUG?

ADDICTED TO THIS GUN SHIT, I LOVE TRAP MUSIC

·
Registered
292 Posts
DEATH CUBE KKK said:
Young Thug more gangster than Tupac and he sold less records so I dont see your point, its as authentic as ever.

PULL THE PLUG HARDER THAN BOTH THOSE PUSSIES, THEY ADDICTED TO THAT GUN SHIT, THEY LOVE THAT TRAP MUSIC

·
Registered
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wopper said:
Move to virgin sxn
"Buenas esto es mi perfil, disfruten :) Id like everyone on ktt to adress me as a cactus from now on if they have a problem with my whiteness."

Okay phaggot

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
The genre is just diversifying creatively. All popular genres eventually will reach a stage where theres nothing left to do but get weird/progressive.

·
Registered
27,498 Posts
paranoidyoshi said:
"Buenas esto es mi perfil, disfruten :) Id like everyone on ktt to adress me as a cactus from now on if they have a problem with my whiteness."

Okay phaggot
oh shit I should really change my bio
But yeah move to virgin sxn srs

·
Registered
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tyler93 said:
OP is the reason we need feminism so men dont have to feel 'soft' for being emotional
You're fucking retarded. It has nothing to do with that at all... Did you even read my post?

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Raps gone soft but snoop Dogg just bragged on record about beating a case for a murder he really did and bankroll Fresh's killer is on vlad laughing about the situation while sitting next to stacks of money

1 - 20 of 131 Posts