Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was super shocked at work because we got a new girl there named taylor, deadass basic sorority white girl, started talking about her favorite rappers and asked me if ive ever heard of fucking RUN THE JEWELS?! i dont really like them but i was like "ohhh wow ive only ever seen people talk about those guys online lol i never thought id meet a fan" and now shes been bringing them up to me like every day. wtf

i just kinda wonder why theres artists that i see mentioned everywhere on the internet but it seems like no one gives a fuck about them online you know. like pusha t for example, artists who are apparently great and everyone loves them but no one irl actually listens to them and im 90% sure the majority of you guys dont actually listen to pushas music at all. no one does probably.

no idea really. i dont wanna be making a conspiracy theory or anything but idk if any of yall actually listen to the people you gas here lol. why not name drop them irl more and spread the word or something? theres no way that ive NEVER run into another fan of pusha t, or denzel curry, or brockhampton, or anyone else. come on.

G

·
flowergirl said:
like pusha t for example, artists who are apparently great and everyone loves them but no one irl actually listens to them and im 90% sure the majority of you guys dont actually listen to pushas music at all. no one does probably.
You must live in the suburbs of crackerville

G

·
Yeah push for sure. Literally I’ve never met a soul who listens to him. Strong online presence for sure tho

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Entergalactic Void said:
run the jewels has played like 80000 festivals in the last 5 years so it makes sense that the white girl crowd knows them
true yeah. she said her ex-bf introduced her to them and it made sense but she split with him like years ago and she still stans lol.

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Entergalactic Void said:
run the jewels has played like 80000 festivals in the last 5 years so it makes sense that the white girl crowd knows them
you only don't know about a popping artist because you're not the target demographic

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
baella said:
hold up. ive met MANY people that are fans of denzel and brockhampton in public / work / school
foh :respek:
it could be regional then. ive never met a fan of denzel but theres been like just a small handful of bh fans ive met. my point is more so that i never hear anyone talk about it

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Entergalactic Void said:
JPEGMafia
ayy thats a good one lol. ive even seen vids of his shows and theyre small as fuck but it seems like everyone pretends dude is bubbling

1 - 20 of 87 Posts