Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Rapper that influenced me?

Sht I can't really think of any...

CuDi? I guess by the way he dresses, but even still... I pay much more attention to his music.

I think I'm gonna come back with an edit lol

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
I'm sort of the opposite of every rapper I've ever really liked. I live most like Cudi, but I don't like him, maybe because i think he just sounds like me if I tried to sing about partying and having emotional problems.

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
Ye and Joe Budden in the sense that I've listened to 808s and Mood Muzik to get me through difficult times.

Em in the sense that he got me into hip-hop in general, and I don't think I could live without it now.

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Probably both Kanye and Jay-Z. I was kinda young when I had first heard both of them (College Dropout and The Black Album were both the first two parental advisory albums I ever bought), and I mean I've had clean rap albums before and stuff, but they both showed me there was much more out there than just radio rap.

I like Cudi because I can relate to a lot of his songs. Especially so many songs on his first album and still quite a few on his second album. He puts such a lyrical and beyond this earth spin on everything too.

I can probably come up with some more later.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts