Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote this, give ur opinions!: Yeah im looking for trouble, Im not alone, I got allot of people in my bubble, I got a pound of kush in my duffle, Got Wiz Khalifa throughout the iPod Shuffle, Im humble, Im misunderstood, Im not capable of doing any good, I ran into allot of problems when I was young that I never should, This rapping shit is something I know I could do, Im putting my lyrics down like Shaq off a rebound, Im bound success, I waiting my time im next, I smoke kush to get rid of the problems, Weed gets me away from the greed, A house some stax and a bitch is all I need, Im always classified as so hood because when im around shit may pop of and if shit pop off im not the one gonna be laid out, Weed, Bitches, And Champagne is what im all about, Always looked up to the Drug Dealers because they had everything I could never get, I would like to live life without a regret, But I have so many already while im young, I got purple urkel smoke rolling off my tounge, I want to achive what I can never achive and that's to be #1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts