Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing it. I'm a white 6'2" male, and I'm gonna make some music. I've been obsessed with Kanye's new music/movement if you will, and it's brought me to find myself writing raps just all the time, freestyling on the walk to class, learning to make beats and shit.  :kanyeshrug: I'ma do it.

Lemme hear the hate.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Lol, not sure of the intention on this post.. But go for it man. It seems like your ready for the haters, so let em hate and do it.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The "point" of this thread is no more than me letting myself know for sure that this is going to happen. I also really just wanted to get an idea as to how plausible a spontaneous decision such as this might seem to real hip-hop fans.

The thread is labeled Rap Music. because it's not just about me; I'm looking for a reaction within alla you guys.

How many of you have really aspired to be like Kanye? Just how difficult do you think it is to become respected as a hip-hop artist, especially given race/gender/etc.? What opinions do you have on white hip-hop artists?

I would like to hear some honest responses, as I am completely serious with this whole thing. I just wanted to see if I'd get any sort of reaction first...

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
i dont look at people as a race personally.
if it makes you happy do it.
even if the majority of people say you suck, dont let that stop you if you are happy doing it.
just sayin.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Mac Miller, Yelawolf, That sidekick nigga in Chiddy Bang

white rappers are as common as herpes in the pussy these days. go for it. and im always looking for some nice beats to spit on so if you ever have some throwaways, get at me.

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Ape said:
Mac Miller, Yelawolf, That sidekick nigga in Chiddy Bang

white rappers are as common as herpes in the pussy these days. go for it. and im always looking for some nice beats to spit on so if you ever have some throwaways, get at me.
lollllllllll

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've got no problem freestylin on YouTube, I've already got recorded freestyles with friends. I'll get at you real soon wake.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts