Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Rant...

Fuck you guys. Biggest waste of time. Was nice to hear from Kanye, BUT EVERY FUCKING PERSON ON THIS SITE WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MOTHER FUCKING TRACKLIST HOW IS THAT NOT CLEAR TO YOU STUPID FUCKERS.

And whoever asked "Yo what can you do to get us excited." if you are from this site go fuck yourself...ungrateful and stupid as shit. Made me feel awful TBH.

I swear some of you mother fuckers are seriously dumb as shit.

/rantoff

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KennyWest said:
Only good thing was seeing the cover really. Really want to know whether that iTunes tracklist is real :facepalm:
i know right?? fuck everyone that asked Q's.

i forgive the stutering tho i woulda been shitting bricks if i was on the phone with kanye too

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
fucking waste of time...seriously shit was beyond an epic fail..and the callers WTF? one guy asking how to make it in the game???? :facepalm: then the dude who i could barely understand talking about camron or some shit :wom:

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
The Ustream was like 45 minutes late to start with

Retards asking dumb, pointless questions

KTT reps asking the worst questions

Kanye being a dickhead in his responses

Terrible Ustream format in general (20 minutes of letting random ass ****** phone in? :facepalm:)

Smh, I wasted like an hour to see a red album sleeve.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
So no news or anything? I missed it.
haha how can these questions be that bad? what was asked?

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kKneesBeeZz said:
fucking waste of time...seriously shit was beyond an epic fail..and the callers WTF? one guy asking how to make it in the game???? :facepalm: then the dude who i could barely understand talking about camron or some shit :wom:
YEAH WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING?? "UHH SO YOU TALKIN BOUT CAM RON-" BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ASK BOUT THE PLAYLIST
Jigg said:
The Ustream was like 45 minutes late to start with

Retards asking dumb, pointless questions

KTT reps asking the worst questions

Kanye being a dickhead in his responses

Terrible Ustream format in general (20 minutes of letting random ass ****** phone in? :facepalm:)

Smh, I wasted like an hour to see a red album sleeve.
kanye was in a bad mood i think he had a frown on..the album was the only good thing bout it all

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Speurneus said:
Atleast we now know that the album is dropping on November 22 and THAT YOU CAN PRE-ORDER THE ALBUM ON ITUNES!!!!!

:problem?:
REALLY? Wow, that's some news right there!

:problem?:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts