Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought this would be interesting. Put in order (1 being best, 3 being worst) "A KiD Named CuDI", "Man On the Moon I" and "Man ON the Moon ll".

For me it's...

1. A KiD Named CuDi
2. Man on the Moon l
3. Man on the Moon ll

In all fairness, it's probably gonna take a while for Man on the Moon ll to grow on me. The mixtape is soooo dope though, it had a lot of different beats, to me, his albums are still sick, but just about every beat sounds identical, not that I mind but I don't think he'll top the mixtape (in my opinion).

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
I'm really diggin this new album, not as many raps as the previous two but the hooks are fucking ridiculous.

I don't know if i could rank them though because i love certain things about each album.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
BigBrother said:
Sorry man, just like hearing other's opinionssssss.
It's nothing personal, I just get kinda irritated when I see people trying to compare an artist's older work to his newer work. AKNC is no doubt amazing, I listen to it almost every day, along with MOTM. Comparing MOTM2 to AKNC or MOTM1 is like comparing apples and oranges though...

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
BigBrother said:
For me it's...

1. A KiD Named CuDi
2. Man on the Moon l
3. Man on the Moon ll

In all fairness, it's probably gonna take a while for Man on the Moon ll to grow on me.
i am of this opinion also

1 - 20 of 30 Posts