Kanye to The banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Ay fuck Cudi for that. He should be bowing down to Kendrick for forgiveness :dash: on the real. Kendrick don't need to respond anyway. Why waste his more important time on this mf

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
Andrew Yee said:
Kendrick : "I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f---ked up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

Kid Cudi's response : "Dear black artists, dont talk down on the black community like you are Gods gift to n----z everywhere," he tweeted on Saturday. If you wanna help, inspire, uplift, don't point the blame and talk down."
Actually if this is the situation Cudi is in the right.

·
Premium Member
68,537 Posts
Sounds said:
This is one of the situations where Cudi was in the wrong & being a complete idiot especially after Kendrick hopped on Indicud & always spoke highly of Cudi
This time period he was def angry or some shit
He really went on just saying a bunch of dumb shit on twitter
:floyd:

·
Premium Member
68,537 Posts
KWL said:
Kid Cudi wouldn't exist to you without Kanye so you really should shut the hell up :prince:
Shit people who were never actually fans of cudi say
Day n nite and aknc blew up without Ye :hah:
This couldn't be anymore wrong
Cudi would've blown up with or without ye you've gotta be either too young or too stupid to realize this

·
Premium Member
68,537 Posts
Ye had such a big hand in aknc and day n nite blowing up :damn:
He even let cudi use his plain pat what up drop
That's def what made cudi blow up
Everybody started listening to him cuz they heard Ye was on his new mixtape for a whole 2 seconds
:damn:

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
PrinceAlexander said:
Shit people who were never actually fans of cudi say
Day n nite and aknc blew up without Ye :hah:
This couldn't be anymore wrong
Cudi would've blown up with or without ye you've gotta be either too young or too stupid to realize this
He definitely wouldn't have blown up without Ye. 100%

·
Premium Member
68,537 Posts
KWL said:
He definitely wouldn't have blown up without Ye. 100%
How wen he had no musical or even promotional hand in Cudis biggest song to date :hah:
Ye came around after cudi was already getting big :clap:
Cudi blew up cuz day n nite blew up
Last time I checked cudi and dot made that song
Not Kanye
Cudi isn't big sean u dumb fuc :jordanlaff:
Back too dumbass sxn where they will actually believe this fuckery

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
PrinceAlexander said:
How wen he had no musical or even promotional hand in Cudis biggest song to date :hah:
Ye came around after cudi was already getting big :clap:
Cudi blew up cuz day n nite blew up
Last time I checked cudi and dot made that song
Not Kanye
Cudi isn't big sean u dumb fuc :jordanlaff:
Back too dumbass sxn where they will actually believe this fuckery
After day n nite he would've just faded away if Ye didn't give him that attention :what:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
CudYeezy said:
I remember once when Kendrick was getting dickrided hard during TPAB era before it dropped, Cudi tweeted something like "These niggas walking around like they gods gift to earth" and throwing subliminals at Kendrick cause it was after something big he did, if anyone knows the tweet im talking about, if you can pull it up. Matter of fact I think it was multiple tweets saying these artists need to do more or some shit like that. But its funny cause when TPAB dropped I remember hearing For Free and the girl in the beginning says "You aint shit, walking around like you gods gift to Earth" and I thought it was funny, and possibly Kendrick put that in there as a joke?

Cause Cudi was lowkey bitter at the time

Was it a response to Cudi?
That's how I saw it first time I heard it :)

·
Premium Member
47,368 Posts
Tbh Cudi is still a dick for this when Kendrick spoke well about him always & hopped on his album :dno:
This like one of the 2 times I’ll ever say Cudi was in the wrong lol

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Sounds💜 said:
Tbh Cudi is still a dick for this when Kendrick spoke well about him always & hopped on his album :dno:
This like one of the 2 times I’ll ever say Cudi was in the wrong lol
Cudi lowkey had hella beef with people

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
Sounds💜 said:
This is one of the situations where Cudi was in the wrong & being a complete idiot especially after Kendrick hopped on Indicud & always spoke highly of Cudi

41 - 58 of 58 Posts