Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
BG27 said:
iirc Kendrick said something that was questionable.
Andrew Yee said:
Kendrick : "I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f---ked up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

Kid Cudi's response : "Dear black artists, dont talk down on the black community like you are Gods gift to n----z everywhere," he tweeted on Saturday. If you wanna help, inspire, uplift, don't point the blame and talk down."

·
Banned
11,811 Posts
Sounds said:
This is one of the situations where Cudi was in the wrong & being a complete idiot especially after Kendrick hopped on Indicud & always spoke highly of Cudi

·
Banned
11,811 Posts
on a side note solo dolo part 2 has to be one of the most disappointing songs in cudis discography

·
Premium Member
47,368 Posts
Duds said:
on a side note solo dolo part 2 has to be one of the most disappointing songs in cudis discography
I like it when I'm in a certain mood like if in hyped or before I go to one of my games to get me hyped
It could have been much more though

·
Premium Member
86,355 Posts
Duds said:
same but the song overall does not live up to the first one
I thought I was the only that felt like this tbh

21 - 40 of 58 Posts