Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I remember once when Kendrick was getting dickrided hard during TPAB era before it dropped, Cudi tweeted something like "These niggas walking around like they gods gift to earth" and throwing subliminals at Kendrick cause it was after something big he did, if anyone knows the tweet im talking about, if you can pull it up. Matter of fact I think it was multiple tweets saying these artists need to do more or some shit like that. But its funny cause when TPAB dropped I remember hearing For Free and the girl in the beginning says "You aint shit, walking around like you gods gift to Earth" and I thought it was funny, and possibly Kendrick put that in there as a joke?

Cause Cudi was lowkey bitter at the time

Was it a response to Cudi?

Premium Member
This is one of the situations where Cudi was in the wrong & being a complete idiot especially after Kendrick hopped on Indicud & always spoke highly of Cudi

Premium Member
Sounds said:
This is one of the situations where Cudi was in the wrong & being a complete idiot especially after Kendrick hopped on Indicud & always spoke highly of Cudi
this plus cudi lowkey acts like he's gods gift to earth too :koolaid:

Sounds said:

shit like this lowkey makes me sad for cud because as shitty as he comes off as in this situation, he can't help it stemming from his mental issues. that paranoia he has is unfortunate

Banned
Michael. said:
shit like this lowkey makes me sad for cud because as shitty as he comes off as in this situation, he can't help it stemming from his mental issues. that paranoia he has is unfortunate

Registered
Kendrick : "I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f---ked up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

Kid Cudi's response : "Dear black artists, dont talk down on the black community like you are Gods gift to n----z everywhere," he tweeted on Saturday. If you wanna help, inspire, uplift, don't point the blame and talk down."

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Andrew Yee said:
Kendrick : "I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f---ked up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

Kid Cudi's response : "Dear black artists, dont talk down on the black community like you are Gods gift to n----z everywhere," he tweeted on Saturday. If you wanna help, inspire, uplift, don't point the blame and talk down."
Thank you :banderas:

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Michael. said:
Yeah :\

Cudi needs to control himself tho sometimes, like man.. fight the demons harder bro

1 - 20 of 58 Posts