Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other night i got blackout drunk for the 1st time
i've been drunk but not like that...last thing i remember was dancing to trapped in my mind
then i woke up soaking wet to my boy tellin me i threw up for like 20 minutes straight n tht i fell asleep in a creek ..i guess they pulled me outta the creek idk cause i woke up on the dirt

i just like hearing peoples tales of late night antics
anybody got any? :datass:

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Last night, I drunk 2 warm chocolate milks, and I was so gooone omg. Then I went to bed and sleep in about 15 minutes

·
Registered
28 Posts
When the cd leaked, I burned a copy and chugged 72 OE's and snorted a 14 gram line of some booger sugar, and then forgot the cd leaked.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Damn have to say I raged probably twice REALLY HARD that I ended up in the hospital after drinking a bottle of jager and taking 6 tequila shots of Jose Cuervo..  :dno: :dno:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
CrazyeRagerr said:
Damn have to say I raged probably twice REALLY HARD that I ended up in the hospital after drinking a bottle of jager and taking 6 tequila shots of Jose Cuervo..  :dno: :dno:
I was there!
You've raged much harder than that though. That's just the one that sticks out most to you because you still owe hospitals bills!  :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.