Kanye to The banner

RAGE

717 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Sean Bryant
the other night i got blackout drunk for the 1st time
i've been drunk but not like that...last thing i remember was dancing to trapped in my mind
then i woke up soaking wet to my boy tellin me i threw up for like 20 minutes straight n tht i fell asleep in a creek ..i guess they pulled me outta the creek idk cause i woke up on the dirt

i just like hearing peoples tales of late night antics
anybody got any? :datass:
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Last night, I drunk 2 warm chocolate milks, and I was so gooone omg. Then I went to bed and sleep in about 15 minutes
When the cd leaked, I burned a copy and chugged 72 OE's and snorted a 14 gram line of some booger sugar, and then forgot the cd leaked.
jumped off the empire state building.. and lived
Damn have to say I raged probably twice REALLY HARD that I ended up in the hospital after drinking a bottle of jager and taking 6 tequila shots of Jose Cuervo..  :dno: :dno:
I was there!
You've raged much harder than that though. That's just the one that sticks out most to you because you still owe hospitals bills!  :facepalm:
CrazyeRagerr said:
Damn have to say I raged probably twice REALLY HARD that I ended up in the hospital after drinking a bottle of jager and taking 6 tequila shots of Jose Cuervo..  :dno: :dno:
Yo b & w party was a out of control rage! Police were called and threats were made.. DAMN!  :facepalm:
Threats on lives haha. Yea
Good times tho. More 2 come homeboy
you guys wanna see rage... well here is the rager himself DRUNK OFF HIS ASS and look closely the passenger who helps him is none other than CAGE KENNYLZ ... its so great to see Cage chyllen with all these mad famous peeps ... anyways peep the video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48r7cA8Dk8E&feature=player_embedded
haha looking forward to it.. Not as intense tho..  but yes more to come!!
Vigor said:
Threats on lives haha. Yea
Good times tho. More 2 come homeboy
haha thats what i like to hear
CrazyeRagerr said:
Yo b & w party was a out of control rage! Police were called and threats were made.. DAMN!  :facepalm:
Maniac said:
Last night, I drunk 2 warm chocolate milks, and I was so gooone omg. Then I went to bed and sleep in about 15 minutes
hahah, taht was all for publicity..
AGENTORANGE CC/WM said:
you guys wanna see rage... well here is the rager himself DRUNK OFF HIS ASS and look closely the passenger who helps him is none other than CAGE KENNYLZ ... its so great to see Cage chyllen with all these mad famous peeps ... anyways peep the video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48r7cA8Dk8E&feature=player_embedded
G
:lol:
Maniac said:
I would love to get drunk with Cudi.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.