Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
21,674 Posts
Blue Viuda said:
it could be hot

climax by usher amazing
hopefully they will leave future tropical deep house wave whatever style in 2015

edit: nvm tropical dancehall trap could be cool.  pick up the phone :rejoice:

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Skrillex is so tough- like all his collaborations with rappers are 10/10- and yes that includes Hungry Ham before some of y'all try that shit with me

And Swae Lee is still rolling in that Formation coin and has a tour named after a song he wrote so y'all better put some respek on his name :respek:

·
Banned
21,674 Posts
birk2105 said:
Skrillex is so tough- like all his collaborations with rappers are 10/10- and yes that includes Hungry Ham before some of y'all try that shit with me

And Swae Lee is still rolling in that Formation coin and has a tour named after a song he wrote so y'all better put some respek on his name :respek:
vic no chill :puke:

·
Banned
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
birk2105 said:

fr Skrilly can do so many different types of songs.. same with Diplo

hell his first hit was this :hah:

·
Banned
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Velvet Goldmine said:
hopefully they will leave future tropical deep house wave whatever style in 2015

edit: nvm tropical dancehall trap could be cool.  pick up the phone :rejoice:
wasnt really deep house more future trap shit

and yeah im sure they will, skrillex adapts

·
Registered
12,467 Posts
they shouldn't be in trouble.

look alive is amazing and should be atleast top 10 on billboard rn ****** sleep.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts