Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hands Down, definately one of the Best Bands ever.

Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood are two of the most talented Persons ever, too.


Damn i love this Band, hopefully their new Album will be released in December or January like they said
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37,125 Posts
pat7676 said:
Hands Down, definately one of the Best Bands ever.

Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood are two of the most talented Persons ever, too.


Damn i love this Band, hopefully their new Album will be released in December or January like they said
Kid A>Ok Computer>In Rainbows>The Bends>Hail to the Thief>Amnesciac>Pablo Honey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,849 Posts
I really hope that new album comes out soon... I've been dying for new stuff.  They are basically tied at #1 with RHCP for my favorite band ever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bLaZe said:
Kid A is on another level. It's one of the most atmospheric albums I've ever heard.
Kid A is crazy, i often forget that it's nearly ten years old but it sounds like an Album which was released like last week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,966 Posts
pat7676 said:
Kid A is crazy, i often forget that it's nearly ten years old but it sounds like an Album which was released like last week
yeah, thats the beauty of it,

its uniqueness makes it timeless!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Amnesiac is so underrated. It's impossible to say which of their albums is the best but check out Amnesiac. It was recorded during the Kid A sessions after all !

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,966 Posts
EasterRoy said:
Amnesiac is so underrated. It's impossible to say which of their albums is the best but check out Amnesiac. It was recorded during the Kid A sessions after all !

it is, i was jammin to it just a week ago!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EasterRoy said:
Amnesiac is so underrated. It's impossible to say which of their albums is the best but check out Amnesiac. It was recorded during the Kid A sessions after all !

yeah, Amnesiac is epic. Pyramid Song, You and Whose Army, Life in a Glasshouse......there are so much good songs on it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,033 Posts
I've been really addicted to OK Computer and The Bends lately. I've probably had 100+ plays of Climbing Up The Walls and Street Spirit these past few weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Clarification from Jonny

“I think this italian writer has, either thorough over-enthusiasm, or frustration at all my non-committal answers, mistranslated me a little….in fact we haven’t quite finished the album – in the studio at the moment – nor have we yet considered any touring. The plan is to have no plan until the record is finished….hope that’s a little clearer!”
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top