Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sadden to even have to link this but this shit went down in Houston, driving distance away from my house ><

And some people wonder why African Americans chose not to move on up

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
friendofthepeople said:
You can't bring people to YOUR OWN house? Who's house is it then? Gated community my bloody...
Yeah man that shit is beyond fucked up, and the whole garage thing was also pretty insane.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I can't believe he let them come onto his property in a manner all too remensicent of the KKK and let them leave in one piece. If dude is in this community alone with no firearm....*sigh*

They say the only way to make yourself heard in a democratic community (This collective subdivision can meet that clause too. You think "Royal Oaks" is tryna lose business cause of one *****) is to show you've got arms to back it up. I really don't know though. :sarc2:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The thing that annoys me is they had no problem taking his money but won't actually stand up for his right as a home owner. Leasing a place that expensive is a long process, the guy that leased it had to know his community was iffy towards African Americans. Now he has to pay monthly to be treated like a 2nd class citizen but his money looks the same as everyone's else

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Spythe said:
The thing that annoys me is they had no problem taking his money but won't actually stand up for his right as a home owner. Leasing a place that expensive is a long process, the guy that leased it had to know his community was iffy towards African Americans. Now he has to pay monthly to be treated like a 2nd class citizen but his money looks the same as everyone's else
Can't expect anything more from them. I'm sure they know the dude is being wronged...badly.

But compare his $400,000 vs. the how many millions they could lose to the guys willing to move elsewhere if he's allowed to interact as they do (not to mention the cost to wage a potential law suit).

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RelaxRelapse said:
I was gonna say something, but then I think I noticed the news anchor from Tosh.0...
How is this the first time you saw him being in Texas? Hes been around for over a decade.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
This shit sickens me for real, I feel bad that they always tryna bring a minority down.smfh I'm glad he's not stopping tho,he worked for his shit and he need to keep pushin simple as that.

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Spythe said:
Ah make senses, should always have a third eye on the news however.
I just figure anything big I'd find out on here or Facebook....

While I'm talking about tosh.0 when this was on the show it made me laugh a little harder cause I know where this is...

Also that's fucked up. If he can afford the house why should people care?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RelaxRelapse said:
Also that's fucked up. If he can afford the house why should people care?
Cause his color and his friends are black. He said one of the first thing they questioned him of was selling drugs. SMH

Boywonder7 said:
This shit sickens me for real, I feel bad that they always tryna bring a minority down.smfh I'm glad he's not stopping tho,he worked for his shit and he need to keep pushin simple as that.
I wonder what his website is, cause that shit has to be amazing for him to move into a half a million house. Think about how pissed off that would make you feel, if you finally moved up to a good neighborhood and your friends were not allowed to visit you?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SupaDupa said:
Disgusting. Just straight up racist. No other way to put that.

That *****'s name is Quannel X doe D:
QUANNEL X GOT A JET IN THIS BITCH OR A SECRET TUNNEL TO HOUSTON, I swear he is here every other month

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Spythe said:
I wonder what his website is, cause that shit has to be amazing for him to move into a half a million house. Think about how pissed off that would make you feel, if you finally moved up to a good neighborhood and your friends were not allowed to visit you?
http://twitter.com/drect
http://grindtimenow.com/

I thought I was gonna hit up this man. Show some support then click some ads on his blog- put some money in his pocket. But nah. The man is past ads. He's collecting residuals and royalties and all that stuff you need a lawyer for. :ohno:

I was kinda put off by profile picture doe. I wonder how you still rep the hood in a gated community.

If he's also a rapper, I could very well see where he'd get the criticism. Unless he's like Lupe. :ohno:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SupaDupa said:
Does he live in that area or just show up when shit goes down?
I think he just shows up, I'm not sure where he actually lives. But he is in this bitch a lot. Some times over dumb ignorant ***** shit but I'm 100% behind him on this one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts