Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29,216 Posts
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the playground Spongebob ain’t bout this, Spongebob ain’t bout that My boy a frycook at the Krusty Krab and them He, he they say that ***** don’t be flipping dem patties SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all ****** don't know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Spongebob ain't no real frycook Spongebob fucking Patrick , Spongebob this Spongebob that SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live in that ***** pineapple Y'all know that ***** got caught with the net in Jellyfish Fields Catchin Jellyfish n shit ***** been working for no pay since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them ****** savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Spongebob I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know this ***** role with Patrick, Gary, Sandy and them

G

·
TDEcall ken said:
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the playground Spongebob ain’t bout this, Spongebob ain’t bout that My boy a frycook at the Krusty Krab and them He, he they say that ***** don’t be flipping dem patties SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all ****** don't know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Spongebob ain't no real frycook Spongebob fucking Patrick , Spongebob this Spongebob that SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live in that ***** pineapple Y'all know that ***** got caught with the net in Jellyfish Fields Catchin Jellyfish n shit ***** been working for no pay since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them ****** savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Spongebob I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know this ***** role with Patrick, Gary, Sandy and them
:wtf:

·
Registered
9,313 Posts
TDEcall ken said:
SuqMaBois

1 - 10 of 10 Posts