Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.I.P. Eyedea

791 views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  Gnossos 
#1 ·
Shit...apparently, Eyedea, of Rhymesayers duo Eyedea & Abilities, passed away today.  I didn't get into his music until about a year ago, with the release of their album By The Throat, but I came to admire the skill and honesty in his music.  A deft lyricist and a monster with the freestyle, he will be sorely missed.

R.I.P.

#11 ·
Today's been kinda devastating for me. Sadly I'm the only one who knew about him among all of my friends, it's not like when MJ died and everyone cared. Hell I didn't even really shed a tear after MJ died, but I was watching the Smile music video and couldn't help myself but tear up. Eyedea was one of my favorites, always has been ever since I listened to The Many Faces of Oliver Hart for the first time a few years ago. I heavily regret not catching him on tour, I always thought he would be back and I'd be able to see him again. This just proves to me to always take advantage of a situation because it may not come around another time.

No death has hit me this hard before. I get it now, I get why people react the way they do when their favorite musicians pass on.

I can only hope Eyedea's finding peace in paradise right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.