Kanye to The banner

10161 - 10180 of 10198 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Date went really nice. Shes lovley and wholesome. She says shes down to meet again but im so jaded atm. Talking to other hoes so i can at least have a back up or two.

Knowing my luck tho i could jut be going out sad again

·
Registered
947 Posts
I actually worry if I have enough of a sex drive, this is gonna be a problem.

I wonder how many dates I can go on with her without having sex before she loses interest

·
Registered
28,099 Posts
cashchie said:
I actually worry if I have enough of a sex drive, this is gonna be a problem.

I wonder how many dates I can go on with her without having sex before she loses interest
Might keep her interest, but she may be fucking other guys

·
Banned
35,813 Posts
Not smoking anymore. Cant believe I flaked on this girl who was dtf. I could still recoup, but it will have to be during the next time I see her

·
Registered
58,912 Posts
Been seeing each other for like 3 months now and Idk where things are going. We hang once a week or so and I’m kinda liking her more and more. Kinda want to ask her where does she see us heading

BUT she’s still on Hinge so now it’s like do I find another girl on the side or just keep going with the whole casual thing and not invest too much into it

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Chip Skylark said:
Been seeing each other for like 3 months now and Idk where things are going. We hang once a week or so and I’m kinda liking her more and more. Kinda want to ask her where does she see us heading

BUT she’s still on Hinge so now it’s like do I find another girl on the side or just keep going with the whole casual thing and not invest too much into it
Y'all need to establish where you stand. Miscommunication in which direction the relationship is going is how things end up messy. 3 months is too long to not know if you'd like to take each other seriously or not. That's also how one side ends up thinking they were in an exclusive relationship while the other still saw it as casual.

·
Registered
58,912 Posts
Hot Girl Blasé. said:
Y'all need to establish where you stand. Miscommunication in which direction the relationship is going is how things end up messy. 3 months is too long to not know if you'd like to take each other seriously or not. That's also how one side ends up thinking they were in an exclusive relationship while the other still saw it as casual.
ok so she just went on this little spill about her past relationship(abusive/stalker ex) & basically said she doesn’t see herself wanting anything with anyone in a while cause trust issues n what not. Like it would take a lot for the next step

·
Registered
28,099 Posts
Chip Skylark said:
ok so she just went on this little spill about her past relationship(abusive/stalker ex) & basically said she doesn’t see herself wanting anything with anyone in a while cause trust issues n what not. Like it would take a lot for the next step
So do you in the mean time.

·
Registered
28,099 Posts
Chip Skylark said:
oh most defiantly I’m gonna be on the supreme jack off wave this November
:martin:

Word of advice going forward in life, always do you and continue seeing girls until you feel 110% sure that you're only about the girl and the girl is only about you.

You don't know who you might miss out on because you're trying to be exclusive without it being official and the girl isn't.

10161 - 10180 of 10198 Posts