Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 10198 Posts

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized we got a chat thread that's dead asl with no regulars

Let's get it going

We talking bout whatever relationship problems, music (or nonsense like the other chat threads).

R&A Official Simp List:​

We can even make up our own slang.

Regulars:
Earth Angel
YoungFashioned
Cooking Mama
Phase.JM
ADAM VERTIGO
hollywood chase
wilian
Visions
Kermit
SIRIUSBLAQUEXCIV
JohnnyMantle

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lucas said:
I'm still in love with my old girl we ain't talk in years fam :(
I feel you fam I think about this girl from highschool everynight all these years later tbh.

Don't know where to start on how to get over this, they don't write books on it.

I'm afraid men like you and I, we're gonna be simpin forever. Watching from afar as the women we love live life happily, start a family with other men and die decades later without us ever letting them know how we felt.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Earth Angel said:
I feel you fam I think about this girl from highschool everynight all these years later tbh.

Don't know where to start on how to get over this, they don't write books on it.

I'm afraid men like you and I, we're gonna be simpin forever. Watching from afar as the women we love live life happily, start a family with other men and die decades later without us ever letting them know how we felt.
I treated her like a queen she knows it it's just we went off to college and she got a new dude n I guess he got mad about lil ol me and told her some shit now she don't wanna speak to me n the worst part is I never fought for her I just was like ard you don't wanna talk ok I respect that I'm still your friend

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Phase.JM said:
Fucking same fam.... That shit so tough when you know they're good without you
bro dudes treated her like shit til I came along and showed her the right way it's like watching my child being raised by another man

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lucas said:
I treated her like a queen she knows it it's just we went off to college and she got a new dude n I guess he got mad about lil ol me and told her some shit now she don't wanna speak to me n the worst part is I never fought for her I just was like ard you don't wanna talk ok I respect that I'm still your friend
Sounds woat brudda

It's not too late for you tho, go get her before it is

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This ain't in R&A but go peep this classic

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=5681065.0

Op feeding us w a tape tonight or he's getting exposed

·
Banned
4,152 Posts
Lucas said:
bro dudes treated her like shit til I came along and showed her the right way it's like watching my child being raised by another man
Sometimes you're not meant to be the one for them, but instead you're a step into them finding the one. She may deny it but you left an impact on her life. If you fulfilled your role as a companion she'll always chase the feeling you gave her. That's why I don't stress it when I put these girls on game, show them a different view of things, open their mind to change. Because I might be sad at the fact she's with another nigga but I'm smiling because that nigga been blessed and it's all because of me.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Phase.JM said:
Sometimes you're not meant to be the one for them, but instead you're a step into them finding the one. She may deny it but you left an impact on her life. If you fulfilled your role as a companion she'll always chase the feeling you gave her. That's why I don't stress it when I put these girls on game, show them a different view of things, open their mind to change. Because I might be sad at the fact she's with another nigga but I'm smiling because that nigga been blessed and it's all because of me.
I want her back tho lol I ain't been the same since I wanna msg her but I'm scared of what could happen

·
Banned
4,152 Posts
Lucas said:
I want her back tho lol I ain't been the same since I wanna msg her but I'm scared of what could happen
What you want doesn't always translate to what you need. Pursue better fam, I'm in the same spot as you right now. Learn to let go fam, I know you're seeking some type of closure right now

·
Registered
60 Posts
I miss someone im not even dating... :jordancry:
i gotta pretend like i dont care but im a little bitch that cares all the time

1 - 20 of 10198 Posts