Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working 5 years at this shit. I'm mentally done. It's struggle every day coming in. It's retail so it's annoying. But good benefits. I got a day job so I'm working 60 a week and losing my sanity.

Anyway I had a goal to quit the part time job after I paid my car off in about 2 months. Then I remembered I had a 401k loan to pay back once I quit. So I can either quit now, pay the loan NOW and then pay my car in 4/5 months outside my goal. Or stay with my goal, pay it off in 2 months, and work 3 months extra in this hellhole to pay the 401k

What should I do?

·
Premium Member
24,109 Posts
stick it out but continue to look for other jobs after your goal. you should def be able to find something better when you do leave though

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MannersSuck said:
stick it out but continue to look for other jobs after your goal. you should def be able to find something better when you do leave though
I have another job it's just 60 hours a week is giving me no time to work on what I really want to do.

·
Premium Member
24,109 Posts
moisture. said:
I have another job it's just 60 hours a week is giving me no time to work on what I really want to do.
yeah i can imagine working over 40 consistently can be draining so 60 over 5 years is insane so i wouldn't blame you for wanting to quit after your car is paid off in a couple months and might as well do the 3 months extra pay back the 401k loan and hope it goes by fast

1 - 5 of 5 Posts