·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only person that loves it on this site? Lol. Talk to me

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think it is acc one of the best tracks on the album! There needz to be more trackz like it on the album.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I've been bumping that shit since it came out. Wish I had a whole album like it, the supposed first and second draft of WTT.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
If I'm fully honest it doesn't sound all that bad on the album. It's still a horrible track but for some weird reason the terrible beat doesn't stand out in a bad way in this context. I've listened to the track more times by playing the album now than what I ever spent on listening to it before.

·
Registered
19,258 Posts
drop.out said:
prefer the beat to the lyrics
THAT.BEAT.IS.A.FUCKIN.MOVIE.FUCK.JUST.BEING.THE.SCORE.IT.IS.THE.MOVIE.IT.IS.THE.MOVIE

lol, this is exactly how i feel about that song, honestly; and good gosh, Quentin Tarantino needs to put this in a movie man, like seriously

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
singleleaf said:
I've been bumping that shit since it came out. Wish I had a whole album like it, the supposed first and second draft of WTT.
This. I'm happy with the album but I would have loved if they did a double disc w/ some of the stadium type tracks they decided to cut.

·
Registered
405 Posts
NYCityREP said:
This. I'm happy with the album but I would have loved if they did a double disc w/ some of the stadium type tracks they decided to cut.
I wonder if they actually cut shit, or just changed the tracks they had? I could see some of the ones of the album being a lot more crazy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts