Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
No disrespect but why didn't Jay-Z use his own voice (or communication means that are specific to him) to endorse Danny!? Wouldn't the co sign have meant more if Questlove wasn't used as an intermediary? It's almost like a backhanded compliment IMO.

·
Registered
17,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
F. Fabergé said:
No disrespect but why didn't Jay-Z use his own voice (or communication means that are specific to him) to endorse Danny!? Wouldn't the co sign have meant more if Questlove wasn't used as an intermediary? It's almost like a backhanded compliment IMO.
not really, considering how close Jay and Questlove are. And how often do we actually hear from Jay z? Questloves out talking all the time, it makes since.

cant we just be happy for the dude, sheeeeeeeesh

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
HighFiveGhost said:
not really, considering how close Jay and Questlove are. And how often do we actually hear from Jay z? Questloves out talking all the time, it makes since. cant we just be happy for the dude, sheeeeeeeesh
I do not know the closeness of Jay & Quest, so I cannot speak on that. As for you second sentence, that is exactly my point. Hearing Jay Z who doesn't speak often endorse Danny! personally (vocally or otherwise), would have been more impactful. Also, I am not a Danny! fan. I only know of him through his collaborations with Von Pea from Tanya Morgan.

·
Registered
17,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
F. Fabergé said:
I do not know the closeness of Jay & Quest, so I cannot speak on that. As for you second sentence, that is exactly my point. Hearing Jay Z who doesn't speak often endorse Danny! personally (vocally or otherwise), would have been more impactful. Also, I am not a Danny! fan. I only know of him through his collaborations with Von Pea from Tanya Morgan.
well... im just happy for the co sign for what it is.. Von Pea and Danny! are both sick as fuck. they're actually working on a collab album right now, so you best acquaint yourself with Mr. Swain :datass:

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
HighFiveGhost said:
well... im just happy for the co sign for what it is.. Von Pea and Danny! are both sick as fuck. they're actually working on a collab album right now, so you best acquaint yourself with Mr. Swain :datass:
I've known about the album for a long time now. Honestly, I am only copping on the strength of Von Pea. I've tried to get into Danny! but nothing clicks. :sonicshrug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts