Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, I work in a movie theater, so I meet hundreds of people a day, and as any establishment, we get homosexuals.

And most of the time, you can tell who's the "man" in the relationship and who's the "woman" in the relationship.

Therefore, what is the point?? :dno:

and I know lesbian couples don't get much joy out of bumping vaginas and burying their noses in bubblegum, but I don't understand why they use dildos if they enjoy WOMEN??

:dno:

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
The fuck u doin askin a site that has 99% dildos an 1% vag? Ask one of them bitches next time duh stupid muthafucka.

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
K.I.L.L.A. said:
The fuck u doin askin a site that has 99% dildos an 1% vag? Ask one of them bitches next time duh stupid muthafucka.
I asked wht is the point of being gay.

DUH you illiderut muthafucka

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
ONMusic said:
As many of you know, I work in a movie theater, so I meet hundreds of people a day, and as any establishment, we get homosexuals.

And most of the time, you can tell who's the "man" in the relationship and who's the "woman" in the relationship.

Therefore, what is the point?? :dno:

and I know lesbian couples don't get much joy out of bumping vaginas and burying their noses in bubblegum, but I don't understand why they use dildos if they enjoy WOMEN??

but

1 - 19 of 19 Posts