Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
16,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I go and mess with this person?

And for those of you who do not remember this is the Kony 2012 group that was famously trashed again and again by the good citizens of the Internet.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Shamalamadingdong said:
Not sure why that is relevant.
Cause you're a normal troll. Not saying you are now, just saying in general. Unless this situation is hypothetical, then there isnt really much to seriously ask him. He lost a lot of credibility the passed month.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
My school is bringing him in next fall for a series of lectures (or atleast in talks to bring him in, but it got approved by the board apparently). There paying him several thousand $, and my criminology teacher was complaining that it was a waste of the school's resources. The school is Indiana University.

·
Banned
63,985 Posts
Neil said:
Straight up ask them about their videos. Ask him about the video of him drinking vodka straight outta the bottle drunk, and saying $900,000 for us, $100,000 for Africa. Ask him how he feels about his other co-founder (the head guy) about video of him masturbating and vandalizing random cars. Ask him how he feels about lying to almost 100,000,000 people.  Ask him why the president of Uganda himself said this Kony video is bullshit. Ask him why their money goes towards the helping of the Ugandan army which is corrupt and would've in turn have helped Kony if he were still there. Tell him to not fuck around and get straight to the point.
This!

·
Registered
10,699 Posts
Don't get yourself in trouble, but don't be afraid to ask him the real questions. Knowing these types of situations though, they have people planted in the audience with censored questions and they will be the only ones called on.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Shamalamadingdong said:

And for those of you who do not remember this is the Kony 2012 group that was famously trashed again and again by the good citizens of the Internet.
Dude, same here. I had that exact idea to just troll them.

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
Boi-1da said:
Don't get yourself in trouble, but don't be afraid to ask him the real questions. Knowing these types of situations though, they have people planted in the audience with censored questions and they will be the only ones called on.

·
Banned
6,134 Posts
Neil said:
Straight up ask them about their videos. Ask him about the video of him drinking vodka straight outta the bottle drunk, and saying $900,000 for us, $100,000 for Africa. Ask him how he feels about his other co-founder (the head guy) about video of him masturbating and vandalizing random cars. Ask him how he feels about lying to almost 100,000,000 people.  Ask him why the president of Uganda himself said this Kony video is bullshit. Ask him why their money goes towards the helping of the Ugandan army which is corrupt and would've in turn have helped Kony if he were still there. Tell him to not fuck around and get straight to the point.
dat ethering.
OP, troll da fuck outta that ***

·
Banned
16,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rogers29 said:
My school is bringing him in next fall for a series of lectures (or atleast in talks to bring him in, but it got approved by the board apparently). There paying him several thousand $, and my criminology teacher was complaining that it was a waste of the school's resources. The school is Indiana University.
Jesus. That's horrible.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Shamalamadingdong said:

I was a dick to the guy from the video when he came to my highschool years ago and made him cry and leave early... it wasnt a  good look haha I felt like a dick after... but do what you want haha :kanyeshrug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts