Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She came up today while I was standing with a couple of my friends. Pulled me aside and, asked me what my name was? I told her and then asked her why. She said no reason and walked away.
I've never had class with her before but I've seen her around school and thought she was pretty cute.
My question is tomorrow should I walk up to her and ask for her name?

J

·
0 Posts
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
It's more likely she was getting your name for another chick. But heh, maybe not, either way, you've prolly scored w/ either her or one of her friends.
I'd play it cool but maybe smile at her and her crew across the corridor or something when you see em. If I liked you, that'd make me squeal like a little bitch. :slick:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Your next move has to be really smart. I propose you go and talk a friend of her while she is present, if she is really into you, she will be mad jealous ;-)

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
Joshua said:
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
lol i thought i was retarded for a second

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Joshua said:
Tbh

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Joshua said:
This.

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Joshua said:
Damn I never thought of it that way :golfclap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts