Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Question about single

3K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  Coldplay Expert 
#1 ·
#11 ·
CRSup said:
smh you guys cant just make these bold and wrong ass statements....Lupe Said Shining Down will Def. be on the album because it means something to him personally...with it being a representation of his dead father smh
that's what i was thinking, if there is an interview I don't remember watching/reading it

#14 ·
No, but seriously, Lupe said that every song that we've heard so far concerning Lasers, leaks and all, will still be on the album in some form when it's finished.  :iunno:  I don't see why he has to remove any, really... Just add a few more songs to satisfy Atlantic's demands while still having it pretty much your own way.

#15 ·
Coldplay Expert said:
No, but seriously, Lupe said that every song that we've heard so far concerning Lasers, leaks and all, will still be on the album in some form when it's finished. :iunno: I don't see why he has to remove any, really... Just add a few more songs to satisfy Atlantic's demands while still having it pretty much your own way.

#18 ·
Coldplay Expert said:
No, but seriously, Lupe said that every song that we've heard so far concerning Lasers, leaks and all, will still be on the album in some form when it's finished.  :iunno:  I don't see why he has to remove any, really... Just add a few more songs to satisfy Atlantic's demands while still having it pretty much your own way.
This. Shining Down / Beamin may just be on the album as bonus tracks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.