Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
I would like to announce that I am done with all this Lupe Stan vs. Kanye Stan feuding because it is getting nowhere. My main reason for wanting to stop posting anti-lupe arguments in the lupe section is because I actually love Lupe's music believe it or not. I thought that F & L and The Cool were great albums and have had great replay value for me. Anyway everytime I come to the Lupe section it is usually to defend Kanye from all the random threads lupe fans have have made saying Lasers shits on Kanye's life etc... These kinds of threads are made by both sides and it is honestly just fucking stupid. At the end of the day we all like both artists and it is pointless to keep insulting the other artist. I love Lupe's music but I love kanye's even more as I'm sure many of you lupe stans feel except vise versa. I made this thread as a declaration of peace towards the Lupe Section and the Lupe stans in the future I will not be posting anti-lupe comments in this section and I hope to contribute positively to some threads in the Lupe Section.

And yea I know cool story bro.
Honestly, your probably the only smart and thoughtful Ye lover in the big thread that happened. I respect this bro, good insight.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
I would like to announce that I am done with all this Lupe Stan vs. Kanye Stan feuding because it is getting nowhere. My main reason for wanting to stop posting anti-lupe arguments in the lupe section is because I actually love Lupe's music believe it or not. I thought that F & L and The Cool were great albums and have had great replay value for me. Anyway everytime I come to the Lupe section it is usually to defend Kanye from all the random threads lupe fans have have made saying Lasers shits on Kanye's life etc... These kinds of threads are made by both sides and it is honestly just fucking stupid. At the end of the day we all like both artists and it is pointless to keep insulting the other artist. I love Lupe's music but I love kanye's even more as I'm sure many of you lupe stans feel except vise versa. I made this thread as a declaration of peace towards the Lupe Section and the Lupe stans in the future I will not be posting anti-lupe comments in this section and I hope to contribute positively to some threads in the Lupe Section.

Tell this to IHateFJ who obviously doesnt understand.

W

·
0 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
I can't be held responsible for the actions of others :dno:
Same for us bro. Most Lupe stans aren't like the ones in that thread.

B

·
0 Posts
RichAzure said:
Tell this to IHateFJ who obviously doesnt understand.
that would be me

well the problem is lupe stans that get on my nerves who call out over an album that isn't even out

ps. I also love trollin' :problem?:

A

·
0 Posts
Lupe fans weren't even bad in that thread

Kanye stans are sensitive as fuck

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:

Much respect to you.
Rosewood, we can see y'all with our eyes closed!!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I've never understood arguing in a thread about something. If you feel like you need to say something, say it and move on. There's no point in defending your argument against people you don't even know.  Majority of the time people do it for attention, which is embarrassing to be honest.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts