Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cuz this year worse shyt I eva heard everybody makin tha same shyt

·
Registered
71,327 Posts
N O N H I P S T E R said:
implying Q was going to release in 2014?
:notsureif:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I can already see how many CAC ******* gon get shot riding around thinking they gangsta listenin to this :cryfam:

RIP in advance to yall *******

·
Registered
15,160 Posts
NewGod said:
I feel like he's gonna disappoint :okay: same goes for Earl
Love Q, but should have come thru with a better single, Yah Yah could be a dope album cut and the Kendrick feature wasted on Collard Greens, with some of the worst of all time single art. Q's team needs to start getting things organized and getting radio play fast, because from a sales standpoint I don't think Yah Yah or Collard Greens are doing ish and if this is the quality of work they are releasing as singles I don't really care for OXYmoron right now.

Why not release Man of the Year or Hell of a Night?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
CecilRhodeHER said:
Love Q, but should have come thru with a better single, Yah Yah could be a dope album cut and the Kendrick feature wasted on Collard Greens, with some of the worst of all time single art. Q's team needs to start getting things organized and getting radio play fast, because from a sales standpoint I don't think Yah Yah or Collard Greens are doing ish and if this is the quality of work they are releasing as singles I don't really care for OXYmoron right now.

I think Hell of a night wouldve been a better single than Collard Greens and Yay Yay. shit even She Like wouldve been better

·
Read Only
178,068 Posts
Mixed by Ali said:
I can already see how many CAC ******* gon get shot riding around thinking they gangsta listenin to this :cryfam:

CecilRhodeHER said:

*yay yay

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
N O N H I P S T E R said:
implying Q was going to release in 2014?
:notsureif:
Highkey looks like he always wuz

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CecilRhodeHER said:

Wtf is yah yah? How you miss that Y?
Familiarize yo qwerty

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mixed by Ali said:

Only if he woulda released this smh smh smmmhhhhhhhhheeeeeeaaaad

1 - 20 of 53 Posts