Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Realest ***** in the top five
Other four ain't rap ******
In "Wrist" by Logic featuring Pusha T, Push says he is the realest ***** in the top 5, which could be a reference to Grammys, where Drake says he is top 5 no debating.  Push is pretty much saying he is also in top 5 but he is the realest one, and saying that Drake isnt a rap *****.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Pusha T loses my respect every time he throws shots at Drake who basically couldn't give a fuck less about 40k first week selling 39 year old one trick pony "still-rapping-about-that-time-I-sold-coke" Pusher T

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
W1LL said:
Pusha T loses my respect every time he throws shots at Drake who basically couldn't give a fuck less about 40k first week selling 39 year old one tick pony "still-rapping-about-that-time-I-sold-coke" Pusher T
Also, Drake for years before 2011 talked about how big of a fan of the Clipse he was growing up. Even bought a microphone that he thought Pusha T used on ebay. The  hate doesn't make sense tbh. Seems like jealous

·
Registered
22,121 Posts
OVO Nizzy said:
Also, Drake for years before 2011 talked about how big of a fan of the Clipse he was growing up. Even bought a microphone that he thought Pusha T used on ebay. The  hate doesn't make sense tbh. Seems like jealous
Some of it has to do with Drake blowing up without having to rap about selling drugs and killing ******.

Also his subliminals hit home for a lot of rappers so they take it personal (Common admitted this. Kanye talked about the pressure Drake was putting on him and Jay which is why they made WTT).

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
ovosound said:
Some of it has to do with Drake blowing up without having to rap about selling drugs and killing ******.

Also his subliminals hit home for a lot of rappers so they take it personal (Common admitted this. Kanye talked about the pressure Drake was putting on him and Jay which is why they made WTT).
:khaled2: this is also true

1 - 20 of 118 Posts