Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Who knows maybe Ye will take him off Blame game since everyone already heard him on So Appalled and Runaway.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Where the hell do you guys get this information? Unless you (you in general) are wat or Scarves, I simply don't trust anything I hear unless Ye or someone close to Ye says it in an article or something.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Where the hell do you guys get this information? Unless you (you in general) are wat or Scarves, I simply don't trust anything I hear unless Ye or someone close to Ye says it in an article or something.
wait, why are wat and scarves experts on it as well?

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
KToThee said:
wait, why are wat and scarves experts on it as well?
They have been deemed "the insiders" by me and others on this board and the old one. Scarves especially, I know that dude has connections.

But besides that, Kanye himself said no one has heard the album versions...maybe he took Pusha T off or something?

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Timesitheus said:
You're welcome, I mean I think that's the consensus. Not to say you guys are wrong, but I just feel like no one actually knows anything.
well wat told me hes not affliated with GOOD music in anyway but after that im clueless

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I don't believe any of this crap. Everybody on this board starts a rumor and it spreads.

Pusha T is on Runaway and So Appalled. That's all we know.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Look at the tracklist on the itunes storeeeeee

BLAME GAME - Kanye Ft. John Legend & Pusha T

What more information do we need?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
pusha has been solid on every song hes been on so far so theres no reason to hate

1 - 20 of 52 Posts