Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 8041 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LEAVE NICOLE ALONE

Video

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4UnJb5h5uT55aqDWCPxw7k?si=GPJ5kOMRQ5urKz1lw7Hd7g

- pillow talking kills everybody (8 min in)
"40's gonna have to look at Drake, the way Drake looked at Lebron and say "did I let you down"?
- speaks on Lebrons bias in the Shop interview
- plays audio recording of Drake informant trying to get dirt on him (100 min mark)
- would have used the photo of Drakes kid for the cover of TSOA if Ye showed him the picture
- Drake only helps Kanye with crooning, melodic, R&B records.. Doesn't write bars for him.
- They vaguely talk about Big Sean not responding to Kendrick

Welcome to Hollywood, don't let this town ruin you,
And if you pillow talking with the women that are screwin' you
Just know that she gon' tell another ***** when she through wit you :colenice:

Banned

Registered
freeeee said:
Mariah already denied. If joe gonna saying shes the one, this girl would go full model to attack joe...
Kanye also denied

Who knows who told Pusha. And who cares honestly. Maybe it was someone involved in adidas cause that was the bigger picture. Stop Drake from joining adidas. I dont think it was bout his pen or bout him neglecting his child, but bout him joining adidas

Banned
Y0rn. said:
Kanye also denied

Who knows who told Pusha. And who cares honestly. Maybe it was someone involved in adidas cause that was the bigger picture. Stop Drake from joining adidas. I dont think it was bout his pen or bout him neglecting his child, but bout him joining adidas
even ASAP Rocky knew, so you know the rest of ASAP mob knew..... and pusha is cool with all/most of them

Premium Member
people pushing that Ye is a snake narrative so hard when there's so many things conflicting that, the man said it himself he didn't give out that info.. shit it was circulating months prior and all Push would have needed was confirmation

1 - 20 of 8041 Posts