Kanye to The banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
24,353 Posts
IamTodders said:
oh well i love their self titled album. if that's what your talking about isn't good anymore do you mind Pming there other stuff?
They still had the same vocalist (when I say vocalist I mean screamer) on their self titled album.. On the clip for Punk Goes Pop it's the other guy..

· Registered
24,353 Posts
IamTodders said:
aww shit, that sucks. i loved the other guy i saw them front row at warped tour he was amazing
if you saw them this year they already had the new guy.. The old one got kicked out after the album and like one tour, but he couldn't really tour anyways cause he had a heart condition.

· Registered
24,353 Posts
The Freshman said:
Isn't one of the singers from "Of Mice & Men" The old screamer of Attack Attack? Or am I mistaken? If so has he also been replaced in Of Mice & Men, and if he has been replaced, all I have to say is, that guy has a hard time holding a job.
yeah he was in AA! then OM&M and now he started another band..
IamTodders said:
who are the opening for? aren't they on that This Is A Family Tour?
Yeah they're opening for Attack Attack!.. I got tickets for the Houston show this December..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.