Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The World Alive - Heartless (Kanye West)

Miss May I - Run This Town (Jay-Z Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West)

Most of you probably don't care......im just reporting on it.

For Those of you that DO CARE : Pop Goes Punk 3 comes out November 2nd

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i think Heartless will be pretty dope.
Miss May I is hardcore Run This Town will be very interesting lol

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
The Street Sweeper Social Club cover of Paper Planes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Whatever emo band covers it on this.

And I hate these albums honestly. I wouldn't mind if someone covered Heartless and some of the songs, but at least let it be decent bands, not this warped tour crap.

Like for real, these guys need to look at how System of a Down covered "Shame On A *****" and know THAT'S how you do a proper rock cover of a rap song. Not trying to sound like you are hocking a loogie into the microphone for 4 minutes.

·
Registered
516 Posts
The Only thing that I really hate about this is it's not actual "Punk Bands" Tons of Scenecore/Hottopiccore/Powerpop bands. I'm sick of it all!!!! Some bands arent half bad but the rest are utter trash!

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
The Freshman said:
The Only thing that I really hate about this is it's not actual "Punk Bands" Tons of Scenecore/Hottopiccore/Powerpop bands. I'm sick of it all!!!! Some bands arent half bad but the rest are utter trash!
Yeah seriously. Deathcore is not "Punk".

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i agree, Punk is almost dead now, it's kinda sad.

i listen to shit like

Of Mice & Men
A Day To Remember
Devil Wears Prada
We Came As Romans
Silverstein

·
Registered
516 Posts
freebread said:
Yeah seriously. Deathcore is not "Punk".
LOLOL DEATHCORE!!! I Wanna see "With Blood Comes Cleansing" on the next album :parrot:

And OMG the MISS MAY I cover is gonna be sick!!! haha. Also The Word Alive reminds me of From First to Last.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RelaxRelapse said:
The kicked out their vocalist / song writer.. they have a new one, but I don't think it feels the same..
oh well i love their self titled album. if that's what your talking about isn't good anymore do you mind Pming there other stuff?

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zero said:
I don't think I understood a single line in that song. >_<
yeah i understand a lot of people won't like this stuff

just wanted to report on it for the people will like and it and it's Kanye related

·
Registered
516 Posts
IamTodders said:
yeah i agree, Punk is almost dead now, it's kinda sad.

i listen to shit like

Of Mice & Men
A Day To Remember
Devil Wears Prada
We Came As Romans
Silverstein
ADTR is prolly the closest a metal-core band gets to Punk, considering their influences are from melodic and pop-punk bands like New Found Glory. Also TDWP goes off, saw them at a sold out show with Killswitch. The shit was bananas.

The old "Punk Goes" series actually used to have punk bands. And by punk bands I mean pop punk, and in some way shape of form they still have pop punk bands but it's gotten way worse.

I miss AFI, Strung Out, NFG, The Ataris, Aquabats, and Thrice on these things :/

·
Registered
10,121 Posts

Those are all real punk bands. None of the screamo shit. The only band that is related to those type of bands that I like is Gallows.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts