Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know how safe pulling out is during sex to prevent pregnancy?
She's getting birth control in a few weeks but she's coming over tomorrow and I want to get it in
I don't have any condoms, or money to buy condoms, so pulling out is the only way
I read online that there's a 26% failure rate, which isn't too bad, especially since I'm only going to use this method one time, but I want to consult KTT first
Has anybody here done it before and had it work? Should I go for it?

EDIT: Already decided not to do it until I have some money for condoms. No I'm not poor :fly: I'm 16 and I can't get money or a ride to Rite Aid to buy condoms before tomorrow. Stop posting in this thread now, I already solved the problem

·
Premium Member
36,675 Posts
Effective rate of pulling out is like in the 70% range which is horrible.

If you dont have money to get condoms then dont have sex. Condoms are cheap. And there are so many different forms of birth control other than just condoms and  the pill.

·
Registered
36,459 Posts
Meh dont risk it even if there was a 1% chance. Either scrap together some change and run and get some condoms or just wait I guess. Even though Im not exactly against the pulling out method.

·
Registered
36,459 Posts
Pepsi said:
YOLO. :work:

but honestly I think if you do it right you'll be fine.
He wont lol

·
Registered
36,459 Posts
Watch this......OP when you gone pull out?

·
Registered
14,864 Posts
you're rilling to risk 25%?

don't do that pull out shit, get a condom you cheap ass *****

or just stop being a thirsty ass ***** and don't have sex this one time when she comes over and just wait til you can by condoms or she gets birth control

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wolfcastle said:
Don't do that shit. Get 3 bucks and buy some condoms. Broke ass *****
Condoms are twenty dollars at the local Rite Aid. I'm 16 an I don't got a way to get that kind of money by tomorrow :fly:

Although, I'm gonna listen to everybody here and not do it. I don't want to risk it :ohno:

·
Registered
15,482 Posts
please no, seriously pulling out isnt as safe as people think it is
theres not much of a less chance than not pulling out
pre ejaculation can cause pregnancy too so when your penis starts dripping from being happy thats potential persons

sorry for graphics.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts