Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
0 Posts
El-P: I'll Sleep When You're Dead

El-P has compared the overall sound of the album's music to "a psychedelic Boogie Down Productions record", and like "Scott LaRock and Ced Gee take acid".[5]

·
Registered
37,125 Posts
J0E said:
AnCo - Merriweather Post Pavillion
LiftthatALLLNight said:
El-P: I'll Sleep When You're Dead

El-P has compared the overall sound of the album's music to "a psychedelic Boogie Down Productions record", and like "Scott LaRock and Ced Gee take acid".[5]
:worship:

dis right here tho, will make u implode

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Mr.  Bungle - California
Olivia Tremor Control - Black Foliage
Shpongle - Tales of the Inexpressible
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
Bardo Pond - Lapsed
Michachu & The Shapes - Jewellry
The Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2

Some off the top of my head. Have fun with some DMT and these albums, OP.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
asap said:
No one has has anything by Pink Floyd yet?? :cmon:
The Wall, and Dark Side of the Moon. listen. now.
PreAcid said:
LISTEN TO THE BEATLES AND JIMI HENDRIX AND THE DOORS
That`s not even trippy shit guys cmon, early Pink Floyd was Psychedelic. Magical Mystery Tour and Sgt.Peppers were attempts at Psychedelic.

If it`s some old rock I might be able to help but not really with today`s music.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
ComfortablyNumb said:
That`s not even trippy shit guys cmon, early Pink Floyd was Psychedelic. Magical Mystery Tour and Sgt.Peppers were attempts at Psychedelic.

If it`s some old rock I might be able to help but not really with today`s music.
uhhh those 3 artists i named definitly fall under the 60's psychedelic rock category. just because it's not some obscure weird acid trip band like pink floyd doesn't mean it's not psych

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
PreAcid said:
uhhh those 3 artists i named definitly fall under the 60's psychedelic rock category. just because it's not some obscure weird acid trip band like pink floyd doesn't mean it's not psych
Pink Floyd's psychedelic stage was late 60's

Now the doors are kind of iffy, and the Beatles were not, more pop rock, though they had there stage as well, mainly with the LCD.

Jimi Hendrix was definitely in a mix of genres.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts