Kanye to The banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys done/are doing the pseo option??

If so how is it? My parents are pushing me to do it, but im still not 100% sure. And if you dont know what these PSEO classes are, they are basically college classes for High Schoolers and it counts towards college credits and its paid fully by the state. I could go to the college and take the class or take the class online. So basically Im taking college courses for free and im also getting high school credits with it. I have a 3.39 gpa rn, but that could be higher just Im lazy at times and Im working on that this semester. But the PSEO classes seem like a no brainer cause im getting college credits for free, but Im still not 100% about it and idk why. Also its not 100% college courses. I would take some highschool classes with some college classes.

·
Registered
952 Posts
one of my classmates did it and she was working on her masters before the rest of us even finished undergrad. It's a great way to get your gen ed courses out of the way so you don't even have to waste time and money studying shit that's not related to your major once you get to college.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts