Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these racing games are garbage man. I want a gran turismo that has 900 cars. I won't even front forzas the shit I wish we had it over here. Cus to me need for speed and project cars dumb as fuck. Anybody feel me or am I just complaining for no reason

·
Registered
23,132 Posts
Gran Turismo Sport dropping this November, 7th game probably dropping next year or the year after. Gran Turismo is the only playstation racing game I enjoy so we're gonna have to just wait it out.

·
Premium Member
30,509 Posts
Mr. Burns said:
Gran Turismo Sport dropping this November, 7th game probably dropping next year or the year after. Gran Turismo is the only playstation racing game I enjoy so we're gonna have to just wait it out.
Still cery skeptical of the new GT but yea dats comin

Also theres DriveClub :D

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
Thread Critic said:
what we need is another burnout game like burnout 3
I honestly can't stand the Burnout franchise. For me arcade style racing is only fun when you have the ability to customize/modify your cars, and I always felt as though in Burnout you spent the majority of your time not actually racing. I always found that Burnout was never as attractive as NFS or MNC either; there was less of a flashy let me cruise, listen to good music and enjoy the visuals aspect. Wasn't much of a fan for the earlier MNCs because of this too

I'd rather another kart racer than another Burnout.

·
Registered
23,132 Posts
Remark said:
Still cery skeptical of the new GT but yea dats comin

Also theres DriveClub :D
Yeah I'm skeptical too, I'm definitely not dropping money on the playstation VR so there goes the biggest selling feature of the game for me. Hopefully there's a lot of cars and tracks though, the whole prologue system they have had for a while is so stupid. Apparently it's different and has more content than the prologues but still. I tried driveclub when it came out and hated the physics, has it changed at all since it dropped?

·
Premium Member
30,509 Posts
Mr. Burns said:
Yeah I'm skeptical too, I'm definitely not dropping money on the playstation VR so there goes the biggest selling feature of the game for me. Hopefully there's a lot of cars and tracks though, the whole prologue system they have had for a while is so stupid. Apparently it's different and has more content than the prologues but still. I tried driveclub when it came out and hated the physics, has it changed at all since it dropped?
A little, a lot of free content too you should def try out

1 - 20 of 45 Posts