Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://soundcloud.com/watchthethrone

For all of you that complain and say the promo isnt there, no one knows about WTT, and all that other stuff, here's the proof. Check the amount of times it's been played. 123122. In one day. On ONE of the MANY sites streaming it.

Yeezy and Hov also trended last night.

It's gonna sell.

now everyone tell me why im wrong and dumb

·
Premium Member
30,007 Posts
You're wrong and dumb :oblivious: Joking, but I'm really happy that it's trending, WTT has been kept on the down low for too long.

G

·
Anyone who thought WTT didn't have hype is an idiot, I've been saying that it's impossible this album to flop for awhile now. It's made by two of the biggest artists on the planet
:cmon:

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
It was always going to have hype - but people will be saying there was no direct hype from Ye or Jay which is bigger than throwing up a soundcloud.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
We're on the verge of it releasing in about 2 weeks. The Hype is literally just starting right now for people outside of KTT.
That's crazy when you think of other people with album's coming, they don't release the 1st single 2 weeks pryor, they release it months ahead.

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
ManicMojo said:
We're on the verge of it releasing in about 2 weeks. The Hype is literally just starting right now for people outside of KTT.
That's crazy when you think of other people with album's coming, they don't release the 1st single 2 weeks pryor, they release it months ahead.
It was all a plan it seems

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
i cant wait for them to release a music vid 4 this album
so we can get more illuminati rumers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts