Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading through Tyler's old blog and came across this:

The beat at 1:02 is the instrumental used in Earl's "Home" so there is a possibility that it is like 3 years old and not new like everyone says it is.

This is a vid from Aug. 2008 btw. Old af.

·
Registered
50,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know how I haven't seen this vid. before. I'm pretty sure I've watched every BloxHead video. :huh: Weird.

·
Registered
8,480 Posts
well, yeah the beat is an old james pants song. I thought that was pretty well known. But Earl also tweeted that everything we've heard besides stuff on Radical was written when he was 14 and 15. (this was before Oldie obviously)

·
Registered
50,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dopestain said:
well, yeah the beat is an old james pants song. I thought that was pretty well known. But Earl also tweeted that everything we've heard besides stuff on Radical was written when he was 14 and 15. (this was before Oldie obviously)
I never new this was a James Pants joint. I know all of his shit is old, but not this damn old. :wom:

·
Registered
50,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A.J. said:
Just because he used a song from a few years ago as the instrumental doesn't mean it's old...
Ya, but why would he rap over a beat from 08 for his first recorded track since he's been home? I'm pretty sure he had way more NEW beat choices that the OF fam cooked up to pick from.

Welcome to KTT btw.

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
BIg WIll said:
Ya, but why would he rap over a beat from 08 for his first recorded track since he's been home? I'm pretty sure he had way more NEW beat choices that the OF fam cooked up to pick from.

Welcome to KTT btw.
I think he's a James Pants fan. One of his songs was the instrumental for Intro and Ugly Girls on Radical.

And thanks. To be honest I mostly joined this forum to discuss rare OF tracks (I go on OFT a lot), but I like Kanye and the rest of GOOD Music so I might post around.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
BIg WIll said:

Welcome to KTT btw.
whaaaaa, maybe he likes the beat?? Domo and hodgy went over 4th chamber but yo that beat is almost twenty years old, why didnt they go over new day or some shit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts