Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
fuck prison break! same as lost... biggest disappointment ever!!! after fantastic season 1, great season 2 what happened??? mediocre season 3 and a disaster of season 4... no, really fuck them!

but i'm still a fan of season 1 & 2 for sure ;)

this show should have ended with brothers taking off with 5 million dollars & sarah on christina rose... that would be a perfect finale... maybe greatest ever of a greatest show ever... but this way it was ruined...
fucking money ruins everything beautiful

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
season 1 was fcking awesome i watched it till the end.. but at some point it just became too much you know how they got out of every difficult situation and shit.. still liked the show overall though

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
Probably my favorite show of all time. The writers wanted to wrap it up after Season 2 but FOX told them to go on. That's the reason it turned average.

Still enjoyed season 3 and 4 but it was nowhere near as good as it was at the start.

·
Registered
56,205 Posts
Bad Boy said:
fuck prison break! same as lost... biggest disappointment ever!!! after fantastic season 1, great season 2 what happened??? mediocre season 3 and a disaster of season 4... no, really fuck them!

this show should have ended with brothers taking off with 5 million dollars & sarah on christina rose... that would be a perfect finale... maybe greatest ever of a greatest show ever... but this way it was ruined...
lost is the best show of all time.

:sarc2:

·
Banned
960 Posts
Bad Boy said:

Yeh it definately fell off around season 3 / 4. :work:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.