Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prison Break was show on fox but it stopped now
its hella sik! probly my fav show ever if you havent seen it check it out

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
fuck prison break! same as lost... biggest disappointment ever!!! after fantastic season 1, great season 2 what happened??? mediocre season 3 and a disaster of season 4... no, really fuck them!

but i'm still a fan of season 1 & 2 for sure ;)

this show should have ended with brothers taking off with 5 million dollars & sarah on christina rose... that would be a perfect finale... maybe greatest ever of a greatest show ever... but this way it was ruined...
fucking money ruins everything beautiful

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Season 1 was just too good and I can't even remember what season 4 was about? I know season 3 was in Panama.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
season 1 was fcking awesome i watched it till the end.. but at some point it just became too much you know how they got out of every difficult situation and shit.. still liked the show overall though

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Probably my favorite show of all time. The writers wanted to wrap it up after Season 2 but FOX told them to go on. That's the reason it turned average.

Still enjoyed season 3 and 4 but it was nowhere near as good as it was at the start.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea totally agree but it still remained pretty good throughout btw did anyone watch the extra episode that aired later? it showed how micheal died and everything

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Bad Boy said:
fuck prison break! same as lost... biggest disappointment ever!!! after fantastic season 1, great season 2 what happened??? mediocre season 3 and a disaster of season 4... no, really fuck them!

this show should have ended with brothers taking off with 5 million dollars & sarah on christina rose... that would be a perfect finale... maybe greatest ever of a greatest show ever... but this way it was ruined...
lost is the best show of all time.

:sarc2:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
yea the first two seasons were amazing...after that it was just terrible

·
Banned
951 Posts
Bad Boy said:

Yeh it definately fell off around season 3 / 4. :work:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Super said:
Yeh it definately fell off around season 3 / 4. :work:
what is the name of that bull shit they was going after? sylla or some shit?

·
Banned
951 Posts
princec5 said:
what is the name of that bull shit they was going after? sylla or some shit?
Sylla was all the files to take down the company. I found it preety funny that they broke out of two jails haha.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts