Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
18,364 Posts
madvillainy2004 said:
bought the right size 9.5 :what:
Then your feet are just fucking stupid. Old Skools shouldn't give you blisters unless you're wearing a tight ass pair with no socks on some weirdo shit.

·
Registered
16,753 Posts
Had the same problem for the first 2-3 wears, it'll go away pretty quickly. Use a bandaid in the mean time and if you can wear thicker socks.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
anth said:
old skools comfy as hell what you talking about :what:
Literally the least comfortable shoe I own. What shoes have you been wearing?

They'll stop giving you blisters after a few wears probably. Or just buy slightly higher socks

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
Firmaments said:
Literally the least comfortable shoe I own. What shoes have you been wearing?

They'll stop giving you blisters after a few wears probably. Or just buy slightly higher socks
i have flyknits, some jordan 1s, air force ones and some stans and i wear my vans all the time, how do yall get blisters with your vans? I've never had that problem

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
madvillainy2004 said:
Put a bandaid on or something? My feets is killing me after my first wear oh my god.
I used to have this problem for any shoe; it's not necessarily the shoe's fault. Thicker socks solved the problem. What socks do you wear? I usually wear Nike or Champion socks.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Indecisive said:
I used to have this problem for any shoe; it's not necessarily the shoe's fault. Thicker socks solved the problem. What socks do you wear? I usually wear Nike or Champion socks.
o damn true.
Calvin klein no shows :hah:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
anth said:
i have flyknits, some jordan 1s, air force ones and some stans and i wear my vans all the time, how do yall get blisters with your vans? I've never had that problem
The material that sticks up by the back of my ankle digs into my skin. I've tried different vans in different sizes. Sized up. Sized down. Went tts and every pair has done it. Vans and sperries are the only shoes I've ever had that do this

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
Firmaments said:
The material that sticks up by the back of my ankle digs into my skin. I've tried different vans in different sizes. Sized up. Sized down. Went tts and every pair has done it. Vans and sperries are the only shoes I've ever had that do this
i dont know then man that sucks, usually i just size .5 down and they fit me perfectly, i wear thick socks usually maybe that helps

1 - 20 of 35 Posts