Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PrettyFlack0 said:
At least top 3 with about 25% saying best Kanye.
25% might be too high (I could see like 10% saying its his best tho) but I think its gonna be really common in this section to refer to the holy trinity of MBDTF Yeezus and TLOP as his top 3 albums

people are going to love this era in retrospect
 
G

·
Premier Jason Larson said:
25% might be too high (I could see like 10% saying its his best tho) but I think its gonna be really common in this section to refer to the holy trinity of MBDTF Yeezus and TLOP as his top 3 albums

people are going to love this era in retrospect
Yea idk I feel like a lot of users here think Yeezus is his best including myself so I suspect we'll see a similar thing happen to pablo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,386 Posts
Yeezus grew on me pretty fast
TLOP not at all
So I won't change my opinion
But section will especially if Ye release something even more rushed
Then TLOP will be a masterpiece
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pokerking4128 said:
Yeezus grew on me pretty fast
TLOP not at all
So I won't change my opinion
But section will especially if Ye release something even more rushed
Then TLOP will be a masterpiece
you real for admitting that this section will dickride this album just like they do to all of his albums (rightfully so of course, his discog is perfect) as time goes by even if you don't personally fuck with it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
All of the sxn will realize it was overhyped and not good at all, if he didn't put out Yeezus before tlop it would've been more hated but anything was a step up from Yeezus so some are grateful in the aspect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,481 Posts
pokerking4128 said:
Yeezus grew on me pretty fast
TLOP not at all
So I won't change my opinion
But section will especially if Ye release something even more rushed
Then TLOP will be a masterpiece
yeah, TLOP grew on me somewhat quickly but not to the heights of yeezus. It definitely has it's moments but after going back to Yeezus I realized that while it's good, it's just not on the level of his last few albums imo due to the inconsistency. I think with a little editing and polishing it could be up there tho. Lowlights, feedback, and then the clusterfuck of bonus tracks (some are really good maybe work some into the actual album idk)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Premier Jason Larson said:
you real for admitting that this section will dickride this album just like they do to all of his albums (rightfully so of course, his discog is perfect) as time goes by even if you don't personally fuck with it
how can his discog be perfect he made yeezus and tlop?
:yewhat:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,193 Posts
"I just listened to TLOP again and I can't believe how ahead of its time it was. Kanye really set the soundscape of 2016 & 2017. He the GOAT."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,497 Posts
Premier Jason Larson said:
Tbh the whole section will come around to the album and will dickride it by then
They'll also claim how they were fans of the album since its premier and attempt to forget about everything negative they said.
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top