Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,878 Posts
It will be a republican president running for reelection against some bright young democrat

Republican president will either be Paul Ryan or Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Republican will win reelection.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,924 Posts
Paul Ryan, Rubio, or some new young upstart Republican edges out the vicory for a 3rd straight repub term - running off of the success that sprung with Donald J Trump's inaugural term.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NeverFading said:
Paul Ryan, Rubio, or some new young upstart Republican edges out the vicory for a 3rd straight repub term - running off of the success that sprung with Donald J Trump's inaugural term.
I doubt it will be Ryan or Rubio, most of the GOP field first achieved the spotlight during the current President's (Obama) term, so I doubt the person nominated in 2024 has even reached the spotlight yet, its probably a Republican politician who's gonna first get elected to major statewide office in 2018 or 2020)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,878 Posts
Premier Jason Larson said:
I doubt it will be Ryan or Rubio, most of the GOP field first achieved the spotlight during the current President's (Obama) term, so I doubt the person nominated in 2024 has even reached the spotlight yet, its probably a Republican politician who's gonna first get elected to major statewide office in 2018 or 2020)
Ryan will become the GOP nominee one day. If he doesn't run in 2020, he'll be running in 2024.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
74,355 Posts
Socialist Unity Party will win the Republic of the PNW
Marxist Party of New England (Maoist) will win New England
Labor Party of Friendship will win the south
New California Party (Hoxhaist) will win California
The Party of Animal Liberation will win the rust belt
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,772 Posts
Tyler93 said:
Socialist Unity Party will win the Republic of the PNW
Marxist Party of New England (Maoist) will win New England
Labor Party of Friendship will win the south
New California Party (Hoxhaist) will win California
The Party of Animal Liberation will win the rust belt
Hillary will win this election and be impeached, The democratic party will dissolve in shame and divide itself among these groups

Donald will rise again and enter the white house with ease

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
74,355 Posts
Carbonated Gravy said:
Hillary will win this election and be impeached, The democratic party will dissolve in shame and divide itself among these groups

Donald will rise again and enter the white house with ease
I wonder if Trump starts his own media company like it's been heavily implied if there will eventually be a Trumpism party

I bet they'd come up with some wild name lol

Party for Fire and Resurrection of America

PFRA
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,878 Posts
Tyler93 said:
I wonder if Trump starts his own media company like it's been heavily implied if there will eventually be a Trumpism party

I bet they'd come up with some wild name lol

Party for Fire and Resurrection of America

PFRA
The mascot is a Phoenix :damn:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,878 Posts
Carbonated Gravy said:
Hillary will win this election and be impeached, The democratic party will dissolve in shame and divide itself among these groups

Donald will rise again and enter the white house with ease
If she isn't impeached, she'll definitely only be a one term president. If she wins 16 and runs again in 20, she'll lose in a landslide tbh
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,772 Posts
Tyler93 said:
I wonder if Trump starts his own media company like it's been heavily implied if there will eventually be a Trumpism party

I bet they'd come up with some wild name lol

Party for Fire and Resurrection of America

PFRA
:nas:
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top