Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
63,581 Posts
Khuush said:
Gibbs tweeted himself the release dates of his upcoming projects like 2 weeks ago and he called it Cocaine Pinata.
Oh nice! I had no idea.

Earl over Madlib's production though :allears:

·
Registered
28,084 Posts
Giant Ugly Mane said:
Oh nice! I had no idea.

Earl over Madlib's production though :allears:
MadGibbs is probably what the track with Earl and Danny is called since I refuse to believe Gibbs of all people will only have 2 guests on the album.

·
Registered
63,581 Posts
Khuush said:
MadGibbs is probably what the track with Earl and Danny is called since I refuse to believe Gibbs of all people will only have 2 guests on the album.
Nah I think Madlib was just pointing out those two features because he knows that would get the newer generation of people listening to it. Earl and Danny are probably on separate tracks, or Earl has a verse with Danny on the hook type of deal.

·
Registered
28,084 Posts
Giant Ugly Mane said:
Nah I think Madlib was just pointing out those two features because he knows that would get the newer generation of people listening to it. Earl and Danny are probably on separate tracks, or Earl has a verse with Danny on the hook type of deal.
A track with Jeezy would have been dope but we all know how that is :cryfam:

·
Registered
63,581 Posts
Khuush said:
A track with Jeezy would have been dope but we all know how that is :cryfam:
:hah: Hell naw. But I honestly could not see Jeezy on Madlib production...he isn't boom-bap at all

·
Registered
28,084 Posts
Giant Ugly Mane said:
:hah: Hell naw. But I honestly could not see Jeezy on Madlib production...he isn't boom-bap at all
Well I didn't expect Jeezy to sound good with west coast production either but then he gave us this classic

1 - 20 of 47 Posts