Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before this, I had never seen a movie with Adrien Brody.
I loved it. What'd you all think of it

·
Registered
18,234 Posts
The original Predator is my favourite movie of all time, so I was waiting for this with high hopes.

Unfortunetly I didn't enjoy it too much. There was a lot of good things, but the 'new' Predators ruined it for me. Had they stuck with original Predators it would have been excellent.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually agree, but i loved the samurai scene at night in the field. That shit was sick!

·
Registered
44,262 Posts
Stoner Rage said:
should i see this or is it not worth my time
If you a fan of the original, you might like it. If you just wanna switch your brains off and watch a hunt, it's worth a rental.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
bLaZe said:
If you a fan of the original, you might like it. If you just wanna switch your brains off and watch a hunt, it's worth a rental.
Yeah i figured it would be one of those "fuck it ill rent it" kinda movies

·
Registered
293 Posts
I actually thought this movie was pretty bad-ass, maybe 'cause I wasn't anticipating anything good. And the visuals were stunning, specially the scenes in the jungle in the beginning.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you wanna see it, just keep in mind that it's a B movie and u have to respect that lol... but there are some badass scenes

·
Premium Member
81,191 Posts
lol i just clicked on the link from the front page that should direct me to the vote thread, instead i got here, lmao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts