Kanye to The banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
High Program said:
I guess it was the shock factor (the trolling, the profanity) when I was younger, but as I grew he became extremely inspirational to me, he had a house, a studio, a successful clothing line, and a FUCKING CARNIVAL. The music is what tied it all together for me, I remember diving into all of the old OF shit post wolf and just falling in love with the darkness of the music which goes back to the shock factor as I said earlier. I guess I just love seeing talented people thrive at what they're doing because that's what I always envisioned myself doing.
I remember I saw the Yonkers video on the Kanye blog and was hooked, then the Jimmy Fallon presentation and that was enough for me. I binged the mixtapes, VCR still one of my favorite songs, his production on Domo's Rolling Papers, the idea of a collective putting out so much content, the energy, I guess. It was my last year in school and I needed that type of push, as in the rage mixed with emotions and going all in. I live in Guatemala, by the way, so I had no one (at the time) to talk about this... but, yeah, this idea of having a vision and executing it, no matter what still impresses me

·
Banned
9,103 Posts
I saw the thyroid sketch late night on adult swim and his Yonkers vid came on mtv, after that i searched him up lmao

41 - 47 of 47 Posts